MJ Développement is renovating the former Grasse prison into a student residence.
4% RETURN ON INVESTMENT
The former prison of Grasse is part of a remarkable heritage. This exclusive and emblematic site is now being transformed into the Néo Campus student residence, comprising 77 housings ranging in size from 14 m² to 29 m², spread over 2 buildings. 38 units will be built in the historic part of the building, which has been preserved and restored, around the central nave, while the remaining 39 will be built in the part that has been demolished to make way for the new building, all in compliance with the requirements of the Architectes des Bâtiments de France. See the former prison on video
Neo Campus enjoys a prime location:
- Immediate neighbour of the Grasse Campus Le Palais which will welcome 800 students next year.
- At the heart of a university hub with over 30,000 students
- less than 15 minutes from the Sophia Antipolis technology park, as well as highly adapted infrastructures: the recently renovated Villa Saint Hilaire is the new university library, a veritable resource centre ready to welcome students and researchers in a modern, streamlined structure.
Para-hotel scheme :
– Recovery of VAT
– Numerous deductible charges
– Little or no tax on rental income
– Deficits deductible from the professional operator’s overall income
– Exemption from property wealth tax for professionals
– Exemption from IFI* tax
– Exemption from capital gains tax*.
*see conditions at the sales office
WORK IN PROGRESS: On 16 May 2023, we laid the foundation stone for the start of work on the Néo Campus residence. Many property professionals, local councillors, university directors and journalists from the local media were in attendance. The event was a resounding success, led by the Mayor of Grasse, Jérôme Viaud, and a shared curiosity about this project, which reflects the town’s desire to attract young students! Watch the video
The Néo Campus - Grasse brochure
I download the Néo Campus - Grasse brochure.